Welcome To Lady Ali's Place....




The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anaïs Nin


Welcome to my blog! I am a writer and writing is relaxing and fulfilling to me.  I hope you enjoy your time reading my blog.


This blog will be like all the others that are for writers and published authors. I will have updates everyday if I can, my updates will have teasers to my stories, idea's I have floating around in my head, postings from my completed stories,etc. I'm also going to put a recommend list of books that I love on the blog!

I like pictures for my stories also, so I might just include those as well. It is my personal place to come and put my thoughts.

If you like my stories and this blog please let me know! I want to take a second to thank you for reading. I would like to share other authors journeys here as well, if I can.  IF you would like to share yours please contact me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment